Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi non existent

maureenleslie74
On our wavelength

034026F4-0396-4D9F-9CA6-92A6B33788A0.png

F804A4DD-4F62-43C5-9C73-3DB32DAEAA6C.png

 status always says fine. But run a  test and this is what I get. Meant to be 1Gb can’t even get a signal once you leave the sitting room beside the hub . This is with 2 WiFi pods installed also  

come on VM get your act together and get this sorted 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Still having the same issues and now both WiFi pods are just flashing white 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

22 REPLIES 22

Client62
Legend

Check for local faults on 0800 561 0061 
and via https://my.virginmedia.com/faults/service-status

Mobile phones typically drop a WiFi connection if it fails to provide a route to the public internet.

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @maureenleslie74

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community.

I am sorry to hear about the service issues you are having.

I have taken a look at things from our side and there is an SNR outage in your area that could be affecting your service.

The estimated fix time is the 27th January at 1.45pm.

We are very sorry for any inconvenience this service interruption may cause. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

601A6AB6-878F-4785-B154-BFD749A5356D.png

Still having issues. This is an ongoing issue and never seems to get fully resolved. 

again same issue today. This needs to be sorted. 

I have this most days which makes working from home very stressful. Never seem to get a reduction in my bill either. 1Gb internet and getting nothing 

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Please check with Area faults on 0800 561 0061 If you have a VM landline 150 this goes down to post code level. You could also try the web page status, but this is not recommended as it only covers issues that affect a very large number of customers.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Afternoon @maureenleslie74, and I'm sorry to hear of the Wi-Fi issues you're experiencing.

I've been able to look into the local area and can see that an outage is at play and is estimated to be resolved at 13:45 tomorrow.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and will do all we can to have this resolved as soon as possible for all effected users.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Still having the same issues and now both WiFi pods are just flashing white 

FB81C705-C43E-4CEA-92D4-24592DCD01E4.png

8D003CF3-A591-4309-B01B-7DCD5B1194DA.png

Hi maureenleslie74, 

Thank you for updating the thread. 

I am very sorry the issues are ongoing for you, I appreciate this must be frustrating. 

I have taken a look from our side and can see the area problem is still ongoing and the team are working to get this resolved. 

The current estimated fix time is the 7th February at 13:45pm. 

Thank you, 

Nat

I had a message to say the issue was fixed. Clearly not the case. Doesn’t let u register for loss of service. Sick fed up of this no existent service. 
no real updates on what the issue is. Can’t watch Amazon prime or Netflix as they just keep buffering throughout the programme. Also makes working from home more difficult. 
this needs to be sorted ASAP and proper updates/info given to customers. 
says everything is ok on the Virgin app. Only when you run a test does it say there are issues affecting the area.