cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi issues

ukmartian
Up to speed

Ok I am now hoping I have cured my wifi issues with my hub 3..I have installed a new TP-Link router..turned off the hub 3 2.4 and reassigned the 5ghz and used the original ssid's etc on the new router...I have left the hub 3 in router mode so I can monitor it and use the Ethernet ports as the new router is not close to it ...so far wifi in man cave approx 15-20 mts though calls as well and I can't even see the hub 3 signal We already have seen a difference no buffering faster app connections happy bunny at last ...so now we will see what happens 

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

10 REPLIES 10

Ok.tried to set up AP mode today in my TP link router I had to reset my ssid's passwords got back on line internet worked fine but none of my smart plugs would connect to my network I tried everything checked everything that I know...ended up going back to router mode and switching my old router to modem only...everything came back..gonna get a ethernet switch and wire it back from the tp router...only difference I have noted is that my wifi speeds are about 10% less