cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi issues and pods don't work

lindamay12179
Tuning in

Hi I’ve tried to contact you over my internet keeps kicking me off and I was given some pods but they don’t even work as just keep flashing and I try and call and every time I do I get cut off quite frustrating now and issues still there 

I keep getting Looks like there’s still an issue with your connection 

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

13 REPLIES 13

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi lindamay12179, thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear you're having ongoing issues with your WiFi connection.  We've had a look at our systems from our side and can see a solution is in the process.  Please get back to us, if you wish to discuss the issue further?

Regards

Lee_R

Ok

Still no working and when I try the connect app it won’t let me check the WiFi in rooms for black outs I no it’s the hub I’ve had the hub 3 for over 4 years I think it’s on its way out can I get an upgrade on the box I’ve just upgraded my package last week as told them of my issues and they changed my package but problem still there as pods don’t help it

Hi lindamay12179

Thanks for coming back to us. I am sorry for the delayed reply. I can see you've spoke to the team and we've booked a tech visit. Let us know how it goes.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi there changed my hub over now my 2 pods don’t connect to them

Hi lindamay12179

Thanks for coming back to the thread - what happens when you try to connect to them? 

Does this link help you - https://www.virginmedia.com/help/broadband/set-up-intelligent-wifi

Let me know 🙂

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi no that won’t work as I had an hub 3 but when they came to sort it they changed my hub 3 and gave me a hub 4 so the app won’t work 

Pods just keep flashing white dot

Hi lindamay12179

Thanks for coming back to me. I can see we've provisioned the pods again since your post - have you now got everything sorted?

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team