Menu
Gildarts
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

WiFi is connecting to device but not providing internet

Hi,

I have had this issue for a few weeks now nd have tried everything, I have rest my router a million times and reset networksetting on the devices affected and nothing works.

The device (iPad Air) connects to the wifi and on my hub setting page it shows up however it just dose not let it use internet this also happens on and off with my iPhone.

I have been trying to call for help with this but the beautify voice machine that theyve set up ALWAYS says we are quiet busy right now and hangs up is there even a point having a phone number?

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: WiFi is connecting to device but not providing internet

Try calling in at 08.00 you should get through quickly at that time.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Gildarts
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I tried today and i just get hung up on.... 😞

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

If you follow options 1,1,4,4 that's "thinking of leaving" - they will usually pick that line up quickly - tell them you are planning to leave if the issue isn't rectified

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Gildarts
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your quick replies I will give it a go 🙂

0 Kudos