cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi booster receiver dead - no lights

Ceejaymay
Joining in

My WiFi booster receiver ( plugged into tv) has suddenly stopped working. There are no lights in it. 
trued resetting it and plugging it in other sockets but it seems dead. 

can we have a replacement? 

no other issues. WiFi and hub working fine . 
it’s just the booster that is Connected to our smart tv has suddenly stopped working and has no lights .

4 REPLIES 4

Ceejaymay
Joining in

The chat help was useless. 
My problem was not addressed.

my WiFi booster has died. No lights or anything . Tried resetting and using in other sockets . No lights at all. It is dead.  
ni issue with hun or WiFi- just need replacement WiFi booster receiver 

Chat bot said they were transferring me to faults department ( after a very long time verifying me and asking me irrelevant questions) but someone from ‘moving home’ contacted me. Tgey couldn’t help so back to beginning of chat to start all over again.

how do you speak to someone at virgin or make a complaint? 

Hey @Ceejaymay,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post on our forums.

I have looked into your account and you also have issues with the downstream power levels that need to be looked into by a technician and we will also be able to send out a new booster for you.

We would firstly need to confirm a few details with you to be able to get this arranged for you, I will drop a private message over so that we can take your details.

Regards,

Steven_L

Thank you.

Thanks for confirming your details @Ceejaymay

I have arranged for the appointment and you can find all the information that you need about your appointment on your online account and clicking My Account and Track Your Order.

Once the engineer appointment has taken place we will be able to request for the new pod to be sent out to you.

Regards,

Steven_L