Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi booster flashing red

Edp22
Dialled in

Hi all 

massive issues this week after several months with no drama 

currently my WiFi booster (the one the size of a brick) is flashing red  any ideas ? 

I had the engineer round 2 days ago as the speed to house was snail like despite paying for “600mb ultimate oomph” I’m getting 31 at my desk!   He said as he left “it’s a bit slow sir” 

16 REPLIES 16

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

That's great to hear Ed, I'm glad the Wi-Fi pod is operating successfully. 

This is being monitored by the team currently, we do this over 30 days in order to gather enough data so we can get an accurate depiction of the speeds entering your home. Once we have this, should we see there's an ongoing issue with the speed, we'll escalate accordingly. 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Morning Sophia 

no news of the additional pod delivery so far do you know where it is ? 

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Sorry to hear that Ed. 

Are you able to track this here with the tracking references I sent you over PM? 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi again those reference number related to the original pod which I have collected and this one 8KXE001656166961 is for the old booster return which I have yet to take there

so you have tracker number for the new pods you said are en route or do these only go out once you have had the old booster bricks back ? 

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Oh no, apologies about that @Edp22, that's not ideal. 

There was more than one set of pod that have been out to you so I'm unsure why the reference numbers provided do not reflect this. Apologies about that!

I'm going to send you another PM so we can get this sorted for you. 

Thanks,

Sofia
Forum Team

Hi 

I got the collection point to check just now when I returned the old boosters they don’t have any other boxes for me so I don’t know what could have happened.   Easier to call me I suspect [removed] thanks 

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Apologies about that @Edp22

Please respond to my PM so we can get this sorted for you. 

Thanks,

Sofia
Forum Team