cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi Pods

jdajack
On our wavelength

Hello, I have just had an extension built and my WiFi coverage is now poor at the rear of the house. I already have intelligent WiFi pod which works well upstairs but was wondering if it’s possible to add another pod to improve the black spot we now have

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Yes it is - up to three - but added one at a time

You do have to call in to order the next one (cant do it online the website is borked) - or try the web-chat or Whatsapp functions (that has worked for some) - or just wait here for a VM person to respond in a day or two and they will sort the next one for you .

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Yes it is - up to three - but added one at a time

You do have to call in to order the next one (cant do it online the website is borked) - or try the web-chat or Whatsapp functions (that has worked for some) - or just wait here for a VM person to respond in a day or two and they will sort the next one for you .

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

jdajack
On our wavelength

Thanks John. I will leave the post here to see if VM contact me as it seems extremely difficult to find a way of contacting them on line currently. 

Hi jdajack,

Thank you for reaching back out to us, I will be more than happy to help you order an additional pod to cover your extension, as long as you don't already have 3 this is something we can do.

I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi jdajack,

Thank you for joining me in a private chat and for clearing Security, I have as advised managed to order your extra Pod, once received place in the area you aren't getting WIFI, please allow up to 72 hours to activate.

Regards

Paul.