cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi Pods

ChriJack
Joining in

We've been phoning Virgin Media intermittently to get hold of 3 WiFi Pods that the engineer advised that we should order when he fitted our new router several months ago. Each time i request them, I'm told they're out of stock but as they are supposed to be included in our package, why aren't they automatically sent to us? Can someone please advise how we get these sent on to us?

Many thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Providing the Connect app says you have a blackspot you can order up to 3 pods, however you can only order one at a time --  imagine the shortage of stock if everyone ordered three, even if they didn't need them.

You can call 150 from a VM landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111, but best to call at 8am when lines first open to avoid call queues.

Also try this number 0800 064 3850 taken from the https://www.virginmedia.com/broadband/intelligent-wifi page.

(You can't currently use that page to order the pods as VM are only taking phone orders.)

A member of the Forum team may also pick this up for you in a day or two.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Providing the Connect app says you have a blackspot you can order up to 3 pods, however you can only order one at a time --  imagine the shortage of stock if everyone ordered three, even if they didn't need them.

You can call 150 from a VM landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111, but best to call at 8am when lines first open to avoid call queues.

Also try this number 0800 064 3850 taken from the https://www.virginmedia.com/broadband/intelligent-wifi page.

(You can't currently use that page to order the pods as VM are only taking phone orders.)

A member of the Forum team may also pick this up for you in a day or two.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali