cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi Pods no stock

Keenzo
Up to speed

Hi,

I recently upgraded to Gig1 fibre and explained to the CS that we have 2 blackspots in our home where 2 of our kids cant get wifi.

I was told that the hub 4 has better wifi coverage and that should sort the problem.

Having set it all up and tested they still cannot get wifi in their bedrooms so i have gone onto

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/broadband/intelligent-wifi-pods-existing-customer

to try and get a couple of wifi pods sent out but all i get is opt in to out marketing to find out when to get wifi pods.

it does state that

Plus if you’re a Volt or Gig1 customer, Intelligent WiFi Plus is included with your package

on the website so how can it be included if i am unable to get them.

can someone let me know how to get these without having to receive the marketing emails that dont contain any info about them

thanks

20 REPLIES 20

Thanks for the reply and help jbrennand

Yes i upgraded to Gig1 and as it says the wifi pods are included i dont see why i should have to spend more money when CS and Tech dont have a clue and continually insist the problem is my hub and there is no stock

Thanks Lee i have replied to your message

Hi @Keenzo

Just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand.

Regards

Lee_R

Hi Lee,

Yes thank you for sorting that, much easier than having CS constantly saying no stock

Hi Keenzo,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, did you receive the Pods, are you finding a difference since adding this?

Regards

Paul.

Hi Paul, yes it arrived this morning thanks.

Yeah it seems to have made a bit of difference in one bedroom but still nothing in the 2nd

Thanks for @Keenzo and thanks for coming back to us, how are things looking at the moment with your connection as the pods can sometimes take up to 24 hours to settle in and connect at the best speed?

Regards,

Steven_L

Hi steven,

i am getting great speeds in all but 1 room now, my son still cannot get wifi in his bedroom

Hi Keenzo

Can I please ask how many pods you have 

As you are entitled to a maximum of 3 

If you need any more , I can look at sending out another Pod for your sons room

Providing you don't have 3 already 

Gareth_L

Hi Gareth,

Yes i only have 1 pod that was sent out last week.

thanks

Hi, Lee, Paul, Steven or Gareth is there any chance of having that 2nd pod sent out like Gareth offered days ago

thanks