Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi Pod Non Delivery

AuntieC
Tuning in

Hi

First post here as I am at my wits end.

Once by WebChat and twice by phone I have been told a WiFi Pod has been ordered and that I should receive a text from Yodel about the delievery within 4-6 hours.

I have never received the text and am still without pod.

WebChat was May 16th, callls May 23rd and 30th.

How can I get this sorted?

7 REPLIES 7

AuntieC
Tuning in
Have phoned a third time….supposedly ordered yet again with delivery June 6th,
Not holding my breath…

Hi AuntieC,

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear there's been some delay in the delivery of your WiFi pod.

I've had a look from our side and can see everything is as you've advised.

Please let us know once you've received the pods and they're up and running.

Alex_Rm

Check My Orders and I now have an order for BROADBAND...

Your self-install pack is scheduled to be delivered...

.I already have my router all I want is a WiFi Pod.....

Still not holding my breath...

Hi AuntieC,

Thank you for posting on our forums. Sorry to see you have had delays in our Wi-Fi pod being sent out to you. I have checked for you and your Wi-Fi pod it is on it's way. In the mean time please keep and eye out for your pod. Try and checking your online account to see if you can track the order which is the pod, use this link to track your order. If you see that there is an order placed please do not panic this is your pod that is classed as an order. Let us know once you have received your pod and if there is anything else you need us for let us know, we ae here to help.

Thank you. 

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Thanks @Ari

I am happy to say that the pod did arrive on 6th June - three weeks to the day after first the orders was placed.

If, on that second web chat, I had been given a three week delivery date then so be it but its non-appearance and having to chase it so often was not a good introduction to Virgin Media.

However I am happy to report that the WiFi is greatly improved in my ground floor dead spot.

Hello AuntieC, 

Can you please keep us updated on the 2nd Pod.

Glad to hear the dead spot is no more.

Gareth_L

No 2nd pod arrived