cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi Cutting out

DS76
Joining in

Despite performing Speedtests and getting WiFi speeds of 200Mbps (where it should be), my internet keeps cutting out. Video calls drop off and certain sites show as unavailable and claim no network. Anyone had this issue and managed to resolve?

12 REPLIES 12

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @DS76,

Welcome to the community page, thank you for posting on here.

I am sorry to see you are having issues with your Wi-Fi.

I was unable to locate the account from your forums details to check this, can you please tell me if you are the account holder?

Also how long has this been happening? Have you tried using the wired connection for your work equipment?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi Hayley_S, yes I’m the account holder.

The WiFi cutting out happens intermittently and has been happening for just over a week now. Also, our 200Mbps broadband has been reduced to around 40mbps every couple of days - it hasn’t stayed at 40mbps for 3 consecutive days but it also doesn’t stay around 200Mbps for 3 consecutive days either. It hasn’t been reliable.

is there anything you can suggest?

Hi @DS76 thanks for coming back to us.

When your WiFi is cutting out, is your internet signal dropping as a whole?  Just want to confirm if your intermittent service is the signal as a whole or not.

Regards

Lee_R