Menu
stuey2510
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

WiFi Booster

How would you ask for one of the WiFi boosters looked on virgin site and unable to find them. Thanks

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Legend
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: WiFi Booster

See this thread - message 23 - there is a link in there somewhere too.
https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Networking-and-WiFi/Virgin-Media-Wifi-Intelligent-App/td-p/3818...

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
stuey2510
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Managed to order it now had email saying my bill going up 4pound thought they were free on full house bundle

0 Kudos
deans6571
Problem sorter
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@stuey2510 wrote:

Managed to order it now had email saying my bill going up 4pound thought they were free on full house bundle

...if you had read ALL of that thread, you would have also seen that there is currently an issue with the app in that  its charging eligible customers £3 a month for the booster when it is of course supposed to be free. Its also being investigated by the VM Mods on here too.

I would suggest you call Customer Services to get this resolved - explain to them that eligible customers do indeed get this for free (if you get through to the offfshore call centres, end the call and call again until you get a UK agent).