cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wi fi pods not connecting to new hub

leehambrook
Tuning in

Hi all,

Virgin recently replaced my hub 4 with a new hub 4 and since then the 3 Wi-Fi pods I have at home are not working. 

I assume this is because they are still paired with the old hub? With the no apparent reset ability my question is, how do I pair these with my new hub 4?

I’ve tried unplugging them for a few hours then plug them back in whilst rebooting the hub at the same time but unsuccessful.

Any help appreciated!

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Call the equipment activation number they may be able to help. It's 0800 953 9500 and you will need the Hub serial number/MAC address from the barcode sticker, and your account number.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

leehambrook
Tuning in

68CE88DB-AA64-4B9B-8BD9-AC5D0FC9E4C3.jpeg

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The Pods are "tied" to the Hub, so when you get a new Hub, they are supposed to be reassigned to the new Hub.

Call that number and check this has been done by VM.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi Leehambrook 👋

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your WIFI pods looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration after your new Hub was installed. 

I can see Adduxi already gave you some helpful advice on who to call to get this issue fixed, were you able to contact the activation team? 📞

Thanks,

Megan_L