Menu
immyk79
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Wi - fi keeps dropping out

Area 20 anybody else internet keep goung on/off  last 3day had intermittent service 

0 Kudos
Justine2336
Joining in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wi - fi keeps dropping out

Yes, I am in Area 20 and have been having problems for the last few days.  Router showing white light and no issues showing when running the test to check for problems but unable to use wireless unless next to the router

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No all fine here in M20.  Is it just your wifi connections dropping or are your etrhernet cable connected devices dropping at the same time?

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Justine2336
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Only WiFi is dropping.

0 Kudos
immyk79
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yeah just the wi fi 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

If only wifi - read the 2 pink sticky" posts at the top of the forum and then do a pinhole reset of the Hub to factory settings. Push the pin in to its stop point and hold for a "timed" 40 seconds do NOT restart the router after that. Your passwords/passphrase for both Hub and Wifi will revert to those printed on the Hub sticker on its base/side/drawer.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos