cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wi-fi issues

gavlaar67
Tuning in

Hi, I have the ultimate oomph bundle, hub 3, and recently changed from virgin wi-fi boosters to a wi-fi pod. The wi-fi issue existed before this change, the reason for the booster / pod change was that I hoped it would help - it hasnt! The problem - hub downstairs in dining room but have really poor wi fi in room on 2nd floor (attic conversion) and also 1 of the bedrooms on 1st floor. House originally 3 bed and now extended with the attic room on a diffeent electrical circuit to rest of house, including the room with hub in. So boosters were never going to be the answer, nor it seems is the pod. Asked for a second pod but told would have to pay extra for this. Get a low level of inconsistent w fi in attic room but son wants to game and it just isnt happening up there. The one pod I have is plugged in a bedroom on 1st floor near the attic room....but on a different electrical circuit and doesn't solve the attic issue. Any suggestions? 

12 REPLIES 12

Hi Kath

thanks for your message. Since rebooting we have monitored for the last week or so and nothing has really improved. There are still rooms that have poor wi fi which I didn’t expect from my package. There are a number of rooms in the house and maybe 1 pod just isn’t enough? 
Thanks

Hi gavlaar67, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this and confirming things are still not great. 

I'm really sorry to hear this. As the first pod has been installed we can now look at adding the second pod for you. 

We'll need to confirm some account details with you first to get this ordered for you. I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi gavlaar67, 

Thanks for coming back to me via private message. 

Please do keep us posted on how you get on. If you have any further issues, you know where we are 🙂

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs