Spoiler
My wifi keeps on dropping out.

Very random.

I run the test fix on the app.

Then seconds later its back on.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi JonT2020,

Thanks for posting on our community forums. Disappointing to hear that you're having issues with our internet services, especially with the Wi-Fi disconnections you're experiencing. We understand the disruption this issue can cause. 

Remotely looking from our end with the details you have provided for your community profile, we have located your account. We can see that you're being affected by an SNR issue and this is expected to be resolved on the 14th of July at 09:00am. Please be aware this is only an estimated fix time and can change.

You might find that your Virgin Fibre, Virgin TV or TiVo® services are intermittent, with the picture freezing or disappearing now and then. We are sorry and our engineers are working hard to resolve this for you.

There has been a ticket raised regarding this issue. Which I have noted on your account.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards Jodi. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

JonT2020
Tuning in

WiFi keeps on going down

Very random

I run the fix option on the app.

Then it comes on back in seconds 

Why would have my upload speed drop from 20 to 9 in a month?

Is this only on wifi?

What happens to ethernet connections?

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hub 3 - Modem Mode - TP-Link Archer C7

Hi JonT2020,

Thanks for posting on our community forums. Disappointing to hear that you're having issues with our internet services, especially with the Wi-Fi disconnections you're experiencing. We understand the disruption this issue can cause. 

Remotely looking from our end with the details you have provided for your community profile, we have located your account. We can see that you're being affected by an SNR issue and this is expected to be resolved on the 14th of July at 09:00am. Please be aware this is only an estimated fix time and can change.

You might find that your Virgin Fibre, Virgin TV or TiVo® services are intermittent, with the picture freezing or disappearing now and then. We are sorry and our engineers are working hard to resolve this for you.

There has been a ticket raised regarding this issue. Which I have noted on your account.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards Jodi.