cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wi-I pods

Norman56
Joining in

I have a 1 g service but some of the Wi-Fi signal in some rooms of my home have no more than 5 mb ( using Virgin scanning )

I would like to know how I can order Wi-Fi pods for these rooms 

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
See this
_______

You are eligible for free pod(s).

Its now called… Wifi Max see…….

https://www.virginmedia.com/wifi-max

You can call  0800 064 3850 to order the first one - or follow instructions on that website - or just wait here for a VM person to respond in a day or two and they will sort the first one for you . If you call dont get fobbed off by the offshore CS agents' saying you aren’t eligible it will be £5 or £8 month - you are… and it wont be - just look on the webpage.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Norman,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear you are facing WIFI issues in some parts of your property and wish to set up our Intelligent WIFI with our Pods, you can order these with our Connect App by running black spot checks.

Regards

Paul.