cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wi-Fi

Kelliemason13
Joining in
  • Wi-Fi has not been working since Friday  the 24th - rang on the Monday says it should be fixed in 24hrs- went away on holidays just came back and ITS STILL NOT WORKING 
  • I am a new customer with virgin media and honestly it has been horrendous. I would never recommend it
  •  
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Kelliemason13,

Thanks for your first post and welcome to our Community.
Sorry to hear you were having an issue with your WIFI.

I have just ran a quick check on your hub and can see we did have an outage which was closed on the 4th Marh.

Can we please confirm if everything is working from your side?

Gareth_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
What is being reported on the “check service,”Area status webpage" (link at top right of this forum)

And also try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually gives the most up to date info. and tells you of more local issues down to street cab/ postcode level.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Kelliemason13,

Thanks for your first post and welcome to our Community.
Sorry to hear you were having an issue with your WIFI.

I have just ran a quick check on your hub and can see we did have an outage which was closed on the 4th Marh.

Can we please confirm if everything is working from your side?

Gareth_L

Yeah it all works now