cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wi-Fi pods - failed orders

hus
Tuning in

On several occasions I have called virgin media to order a wifi pod, to then be told exactly what I want to hear that the tracking details will be emailed to me within 4 hours. And the pods should be delivered within 72 hours. Every time I call (4times now) the agent has successfully ordered me a new Wi-Fi pod. The question is where are they going ? I have received none. My Wi-Fi connection through out the house is horrible, I got upgraded to 1Gig on false pretext that I can have 3 Wi-Fi pods to spread the connection all over the house.

So I’m paying top dollar for lies and deceit. So not happy. I don’t know if this would be ombudsman issue too. As I’ve raised 2 complaints and ordered 4 times in the past 2 months and received nothing back not even an email to acknowledge the complaints. 

10 REPLIES 10

Hi @hus

Thanks for coming back to the thread and for your comments 🙂 I have passed them on to Nathan now for you.

Let us know how the Pod is or if you need further assistance.

Best wishes,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill