cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wi-Fi pod blinking white

AzTheDuck
Tuning in

My Wi-Fi pod is just blinking white I’ve looked at all the setting for other posts and nothing. Its right next to my router

12 REPLIES 12

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
is it a new one - or an older one that has just stopped working ?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

It’s a brand new one on first plug in it did the fading in and out then stopped but got up this morning and was flashing white but I’ve moved it all over including next to the hub but no joy I’ve also tried all things from Google 

Ask VM to check and make sure the pod is showing on there system because quite a few have been sent out without being added to there system therefore they wont connect to you wifi network.

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Try the equipment activation number on - 0800 953 9500 (option 3) – you will need the serial number/MAC addresses off the barcode stickers and also your account number

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Il ring them in the morning thank you

Hey AzTheDuck, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am sorry to see your Pod is not working as it should.

I have taken a look on our side and I can see you have been in touch with the team who have sorted this out for you.

Please can you keep me updated on this. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Yes it’s been sorted thank you 

Hi AzTheDuck,

Thank you for reaching back out and for the update, glad to hear this has now been resolved, in case this will help others please can you expand a little on what we did to fix this?

Regards

Paul.

The guy sent me another out as this one was over heating but he said he would send a replacement and another pod but I only got 1