cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wi-Fi cutting in and out

Musikatrine
Tuning in

Our internet has become increasingly unstable over the last couple of months. Sometimes it drops out for just a few seconds and other times it’s out for longer. The service status says everything is ok and  restarting and resetting doesn’t help. Sometimes, when we run a test, it does say that there is an issue but not what or what to do about it. The household works from home and it’s very disruptive. What can we do? 

12 REPLIES 12

When was the hub last rebooted?

The Post-RS errors are not a good sign at all.

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi

Earlier that day. 

I’ve been chatting to customer service on Saturday as the tv also started to be effected. Apparently the internet did have and outage of sorts. It was okay for most of Sunday, but it’s not great again. 

Hi @Musikatrine,

I'm sorry to hear that this is ongoing. Are you able to share a live BQM for us so we can take a closer look at your connection?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!