cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wi-Fi boosters

DataDave
Tuning in

I spoke to VM tech on Friday of last week and they say they were sending me a Wi-Fi booster for free as I am 1gb and have black spots. They said it will be 72 hours before I would receive it. I’ve not even had a confirmation email so I don’t even know whether this has been sent or not. Any ideas?

11 REPLIES 11

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Have you logged into your online account and looked in the "Orders and Appointments" section to see if there is anything showing there?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Yes I have. And there is nothing there.

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Try calling - 0800 064 3850 - to order the first one -mafter scanning for blackspots using the connect App.- or just wait here for a VM person to respond in a day or two and they will sort the first one for you.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Thanks. I am quite annoyed that I’ve not had any messages on the app considering I spent nearly an hour on the phone to them to try and sort it on Friday . I do hope somebody from VM will contact me on here and sort that out

Hello DataDave.

Thanks for your post. 
Sorry to hear you haven't received the pod yet.
I can look into this for you and get an update.
If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Thanks DataDave.

That's great news.

Did you get the tracking details by sms?

You can have a maximum of 3 Pods

Let me know if you require the other 2 sent out.

Gareth_L

Hi DataDave

Thanks for confirming you have managed to get 1 pod sent out.

Please keep us posted once its settled in.

Gareth_L

Hi

No, I have not received a tracking number by text. Yes, I would like another 2 please.

Morning DataDave,

Quick message as promised last week. 

How are things with the Pod, any improvement?

Gareth_L