cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wi-Fi Pod

Eric06
Joining in

Having problems with my Wi-Fi pod it keeps flashing white,blue and green, according to the instructions lights will flash for 10minutes and there should be no light after that.The following day I got a text message from VM telling me the the pod is activated.Problem now after one week the pod is still flashing lights and have no Wi-Fi upstairs,using 4g I have phoned VM and after 50 minutes and getting no where fast I decided to hang up. I would be grateful if someone could help me

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thank you for joining me on private message @Eric06. Glad we were able to get this resolved for you remotely. If you need any further assistance with anything please do not hesitate to post again in the community forums. We'll be happy to help. 🙂

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Eric06

Welcome to the community! 

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your WIFI pod. Sounds as if it's either faulty or it is not paired correctly to the hub at our end. We'll need to continue this conversation via private message so I can locate the account and pass account security with you. Please look out for my PM in your inbox. 

Here to help 🙂
Carley

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thank you for joining me on private message @Eric06. Glad we were able to get this resolved for you remotely. If you need any further assistance with anything please do not hesitate to post again in the community forums. We'll be happy to help. 🙂

Here to help 🙂
Carley