cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why should I pay?

soontobeex
Tuning in

My broadband is terrible, I don’t go a day without it dropping connection and me having to go through the rigmarole of resetting the hub numerous times to no avail. It’s nigh on impossible to speak to someone that understands on the phone, what’sapp chat is useless. They tell you one thing and then do something completely different. 

my account number is [MOD EDIT: PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED]

I WILL NOT BE PAYING MY NEXT BILL IF THIS CARRIES ON.

Don’t tell me to ring up, it’s pointless sitting on hold for an hour for someone to hang up on me.  Virgin media have my phone number. Get someone with some authority to ring me and sort it out. This is disgraceful. It’s finally the straw that broke the camels back after years of problems with virgin media. 

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

2 REPLIES 2

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi soontobeex,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, sorry to see you you have been suffering with an intermittent connection for some time, I was able to locate you on our system with the details we have for you and can see there is an SNR (Signal to Noise Ratio) fault in the area, this is caused by an exposed or damaged cable making noise on the network, this was raised on 01/09/22 @ 13:14 and the estimated fix time is 28/10/22 @14:00, You might find that your Virgin Fibre, Voice and Virgin TV services are intermittent, with the picture freezing or disappearing now and then. We are sorry and our engineers are working to resolve this ASAP.

As this is a damaged cable it can take a while to locate and once found we generally have to wait for permision from the local council to carry out the needed work.

Regards

Paul.

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you don’t pay your bill VM will slap a default notice on your file with the credit reference agencies. It will then be difficult for you to obtain credit or even a mortgage. 

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2