cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is my mobile data not working rite now? Are the servers down?

Dksbh8
Joining in
  • my mobile data isn't working
2 REPLIES 2

jhuk
Trouble shooter

VM site was down for maintenance and CLOUDFARE were also doing so in Manchester so anyone who uses them would have outages but not sure if that is what effected VM mobile as system may rely on it also.

CLOUDFARE:

MAN (Manchester) on 2023-04-04
In progress - Scheduled maintenance is currently in progress. We will provide updates as necessary.
Apr 04, 2023 - 00:30 UTC
Scheduled - We will be performing scheduled maintenance in MAN (Manchester) datacenter on 2023-04-04
between 00:30 and 06:30 UTC. Traffic might be re-routed from this location, hence there is a possibility of a
slight increase in latency during this maintenance window for end-users in the affected region. For PNI / CNI
customers connecting with us in this location, please make sure you are expecting this traffic to fail over
elsewhere during this maintenance window as network interfaces in this datacentre may become temporarily
unavailable.

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Dksbh8 👋

Thanks for your post, and a warm welcome to our Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing problems with your Mobile Data service. How are things looking since your post? When attempting to use your data, what happens? Are you able to make/receive calls and send/receive texts?

If you're still experiencing issues, can you try rebooting your device as this would refresh the network connection?

Thanks, 

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ