Menu
bigman1793
Joining in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Why have i been sent a sim card by virgin

I have finally signed up to Virgin fiber broadband, but for some reasons I have also been sent a sim card, but I never ordered this I just want the broadband.

Neither Bigman1793 nor any company associated with Bigman1793 accepts responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the contents.
At all times it is personal view of Bigman1793.
Bigman1793 cannot accept liability for any breaches of confidence arising through use of this forum.
Any opinions expressed in this forum (including attachments) are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect in Bigman1793 opinions.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why have been sent a sim card by virgin

Hi bigman1793,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. Apologies for any confusion here. What bundle are you on with your media services please?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
bigman1793
Joining in
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

John
Is there a way i can send you a screen print please?
I even have two seperate direct debits being set up by virgin too.
TBF all i want is the bonkers fast fiber, all our current mobile contracts are on three, after this week that will change!!

Paul
Neither Bigman1793 nor any company associated with Bigman1793 accepts responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the contents.
Bigman1793 cannot accept liability for any breaches of confidence arising through use of this forum.
Any opinions expressed in this forum (including attachments) are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect in Bigman1793 opinions.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul,

Are you on one of our Oomph bundles? On the Oomph bundle, it does come with a SIM card free of charge.

If so, there will be a 2nd direct debit set up, but this would only be used if you raised any out of allowances charges. If not, the bill for both media and mobile will be taken from your media direct debit. 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
bigman1793
Joining in
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I have screen printed the email of the deal;
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Please avoid sending a PM unless we've specifically asked you to send this to us. 

Can you check the bundle for me and advise further regarding what package are you on?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

0 Kudos
bigman1793
Joining in
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

You've got our Fibre Broadband + Phone Oomph
(12 month contract unless specified) £46.00 a month
for 12 months then
£62.00 a month
£35.00 activation fee

M350 Fibre Broadband

Talk Weekends

Oomph 2GB SIM
Spending Cap : Only use monthly allowances

Virgin Phone Line

Your extras - all included in your monthly total
Free Voicemail

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks for coming back to me Paul, you are indeed on our oomph bundle and this comes with a SIM card as standard, you do not need to use this if you do not wish too.

Kind Regards 

John_GS
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Highlighted
bigman1793
Joining in
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Cool many thanks Paul
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul,

You are more than welcome. Is there anything further I can assist with? If not have a wonderful weekend 

Kind Regards

John_GS
Forum Team

0 Kudos