Menu
JohnnyGood
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Why can’t I request a Wifi Pod to boost my Wifi signal?

I can’t get a decent connection in my bedroom so I used the connect app to test it and it said the signal was poor then suggested I order a Wifi Pod to boost the signal. However when I tried to order it I was told they are unavailable to me. Why is that? 

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why can’t I request a Wifi Pod to boost my Wifi signal?

It depends on the package that you have.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

What package are you on?

You need to phone to order them 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

They are free to customers on the 1GB or Ultimate Ooomph packages, and so are worth trying.

Otherwise you will be charged £5/month - and at that level of investment you would soon pay off the cost of buying a "better" solution that will be yours to own and use forever.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos