cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why a thread deleted? Maybe a mod will explain?

bitsandpcs
Fibre optic

Had a post deleted posted because i had a complaint about wifi and admin/ CS and had it deleted with NO explanation!!!!!! PLEASE CAN A MOD EXPLAIN??!!!!! What is the point of this forum if a mod doesn't take ownership of a thread and sort it out?

7 REPLIES 7

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Do you mean this thread here?

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Networking-and-WiFi/Just-ordered-new-pod/m-p/5115633#M495555 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

No, I made a different thread on it's own with the latest update / support cockup.

@bitsandpcs wrote:

No, I made a different thread on it's own with the latest update / support cockup.

You've made a few recent posts about pods/CS in different places.

Could some of them have been split or merged or moved into separate/combined topics and lost?

I have noticed that on some (rare) occasions the above splitting/merging/moving process seems to also result in a loss of content (whether intentional or accidental). The merging process usually happens when two topics are essentially about the same subject.

dannylau
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/forums/recentpostspage/post-type/message/user-id/710096

That's all your recent posts listed, any of those? 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

@dannylau It's noon of them it's definitely been removed with no explanation. 

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Well even the ones left are duplicates so it's not surprising that yet another one got deleted.   Posting duplicates just p's everyone off,  and doesn't help you at all. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Hi,

Whilst the Moderating Team reserves the right to moderate this Forum as we see fit, I can confirm that it was deleted due to duplication and this thread will be locked. Please post on your other thread / thread    so we can continue with our support.

Warm Regards,

Lisa