cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who to contact to obtain wifi pods?

casafontana
On our wavelength

Hi all,

I have the Gig1 broadband only service, so according to VM website small print it says I'm entitled to them free of charge. So I contacted VM last weekend and asked for one, it has not helped spread the wifi signal far enough.

So now I'm trying to get hold of VM to ask for 2 more, this is to really make sure my wifi coverage is all over the house and garden for my needs.

After getting the 1st one, I'm really struggling to get hold of anyone to ask for more, I did manage to get hold of someone via a WhatsApp chat but they said hold on we'll put you through to someone else. I've not heard from them at all, and since then have come to a dead end.

Anyone please help if you know of a direct number to call instead, thanks. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

bitsandpcs
Fibre optic

When i needed more there was a option re wifi pod to select when calling VM. You have to wait a week after receiving your first pod before ordering another and if you require a third again you need to wait a week again before ordering it.

Also when testing pods you need to disconnect the device you are testing with and reconnect when standing near the pod and the the device will connect to the pod and not the hub, that way you can test the coverage of the pod. Also they do say the pods need 24 hours to settle and get the best results.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

bitsandpcs
Fibre optic

When i needed more there was a option re wifi pod to select when calling VM. You have to wait a week after receiving your first pod before ordering another and if you require a third again you need to wait a week again before ordering it.

Also when testing pods you need to disconnect the device you are testing with and reconnect when standing near the pod and the the device will connect to the pod and not the hub, that way you can test the coverage of the pod. Also they do say the pods need 24 hours to settle and get the best results.