cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my Super hub 4?

Smedzter
Tuning in

Hi all, I’ll try and explain everything from the start..

so during Christmas I brought my dad a new phone with 02 and I never knew about Virgin and 02 teaming up for better deals. I got a message saying a new hub was on its way and it got delivered to my neighbour on the 30th December at 15:03. I was away during the new year and came back on the 5th with my broadband not working. I went round to my neighbours house to grab the new super hub 4 that had been delivered by yodel. They said they haven’t received anything and will check cctv. They checked the cctv and no one came on their drive around that time. I contact yodel explaining it and they told me they will investigate it so please allow 24 hours and they will get back to me.

24 hours had passed so I got in touch with them again, they told me to wait a further 24 hours so I did. Once again they told me to wait another 24-48 hours. Monday 10th January came and I still had to response, I got in contact with them and they explained to me that the driver had delivered to a completely different area.. they said to get in touch with Virgin for any replacement and refunds and they’ll solve it with them.

910C811E-2064-4AA9-8258-7C66DF560315.jpeg

FF09AD08-CB65-4F6E-8AE5-527C31354FC8.jpeg

I got in touch with Virgin on the 10th and the women understood and said she has blocked the previous super hub 4 that was sent out and a new one is being sent, please allow 3-5 working days. I rang on the 12th (I know this is t 3-5 days) to find out what my tracking number was because unlike the previous hub that was sent out, I got a few emails from yodel and Virgin for that. I was in the phone with another women and she was asking me to check with my neighbour because it was there only for me to explain the whole situation once again. She understood and then said you need to contact yodel.. at this point frustration starts kicking in because I’m literally getting no where. I asked just send me a tracking number so I can find out when this new hub is coming and she said she can’t send me a tracking number, she can tell you it only over the phone. I said just do that then, I received it and said bye. I typed the tracking number in only to find out it was the tracking number for the first hub that got delivered on the 30th December!

ive been without broadband now for almost 10 days and I’m the only one to be losing out because Virgin are still receiving a fee off me for services I’m not getting. I’ve got my step mum complaining everyday at me due to her not being unable to work from home and is getting in trouble with work. I need this hub delivered ASAP and I’m not even confident it’s on its way.

anyone know what I can do to speed things up? I’m not ringing them again as I get no where and feel like they have to read off a script🙈 can’t an engineer just come round and fit one? Really need it because the weekend.

thanks for any replies😙

1 REPLY 1

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Smedzter

Thank you so much for your post and I am so sorry to hear that you are facing this issue! It sounds as though it has been very frustrating and I am sorry again for the experience. 

I'd be happy to look into this with you and I'll send you a PM so we can.

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message.

Thank you.