cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where has the support gone? Dreadful Service

philsealey
Tuning in

I can't get support via telephone, chat, twitter, letter, email ... my last port of call was this odd 3rd party forum sortware.

After more than 60 messages and elscation to @Hetty_R I am again being ignored for days.

The executive team have send a woeful response gaslighting me about having contacted me, when they haven't.

They also seem to have withdrawn an offer of compensation.  No idea why?

But I can't get any clarification from anybody.  Just silence.  For days.  Even though Hetty the technical team leader says my treatment by Virgin Media is I quote 'disgusting' - I am again ignored, unanswered, cold shouldered for days.

Called customer service again promised an 8th call back that has again failed to materialise.

What is happening?

Anybody at the company?

I'm at the end of my tether.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

g0akc
Problem sorter

I empathise, having been given the run around by VM myself - their fault and complaint handling processes are poor.

Look at raising a CISAS case to pursue the matter, setting out what you want.

In the meantime what are the technical issues you’re facing?  People here will try to help.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know a bit about Wi-Fi, Telecoms, and TV as I used to do it for a living but I'm not perfect so don't beat me up... If you make things you make mistakes!

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

g0akc
Problem sorter

I empathise, having been given the run around by VM myself - their fault and complaint handling processes are poor.

Look at raising a CISAS case to pursue the matter, setting out what you want.

In the meantime what are the technical issues you’re facing?  People here will try to help.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know a bit about Wi-Fi, Telecoms, and TV as I used to do it for a living but I'm not perfect so don't beat me up... If you make things you make mistakes!

My technical problem was sorted after an engineer appointment - which took 12 months to get.

I am now trying to complete complaint and compensation.

Some was offered, not at the level I requested, but a start.

It was escalated to Executive Office, who have responded with a bizarre email full of errors, gaslighting and mischaracterisation.

It appears they have rescinded all compensation or have made an error.  I'm just trying to get support from the previous Digital Team leader on this forum that helped me to ask what has happened, is this another error? Or are VM really going back on the offer before I contact CISAS.

I am giving them the option to correct this. 

Andrew-G
Alessandro Volta

Looking back over your previous posts, it seems likely you've got a complaint that's more eight weeks old, and which from your latest post would seem to have produced no resolution at all, or nothing you're happy with.  Your previous attempts to get help from the forum did get a staff response, seems that's now ground to a halt.  So if you've got a complaint reference that's over the eight weeks, take that, approach these people.  They are far more likely to help resolve this than VM's utterly broken customer service and complaints processes.

And do a short summary complaint for Ofcom.

"VM's utterly broken customer service and complaints processes"

I couldn't agree more.

Amazing really that people in the community pick up the slack to help customers as VM are so woefully unable or refuse to employ enough staff to provide minimum support services.  Ofcom should fine them.