cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will VM stop wasting our time.

42tonyg
Joining in

We turn on the TV this morning and surprise surprise it and the broadband are down,  So like the gullible fool I am I try all the instructions that accompany the on screen messages and as always none of them work. We then log on to a general faults board and see VM are aware of a general outage in our post code area. Why oh why do VM do this? Just admit that you have an issue and stop wasting customers time with what are basically lies.

4 REPLIES 4

Roger_Gooner
Alessandro Volta

VM has a fault in your area and is fixing it, so what's your problem?

--
Hub 5, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, 360
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM hub 5 broadband connection

Merely that the error message is totally misleading and wastes both mine and other peoples time trying to fix a problem at home that is not possible.

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Up to date info is usually reported on 0800 561 0061

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

HI 42tonyg, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that you were having issues with the service. I have checked the system and can confirm that there is no outages in your area and it looks resolved. We do not like faults and aim to get faults resolved as soon as we can. ^CW