cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will I get reliable internet?

slowinternet11
On our wavelength

OK so this is tragic, 2 weeks of yes / no internet, and on top of it you just say it will be fixed by 30.04 , then 04.05, then 10.05?!?

6 REPLIES 6

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey slowinternet11,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your connection over the last few weeks, there is currently an SNR fault in your area that is causing the issues, the current estimated fix time for this issue is 3pm on Wednesday 10th May. We are sorry and our engineers are working hard to resolve this for you.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

slowinternet11
On our wavelength

Thank you Steven for your answer, but as you can see the issue is not fixed yet. It's been 3 weeks now. The estimated date just keeps changing, yesterday was 13.05 at 15:00 and today changed to 14.05 at 12:00 and then to tomorrow 15.05 at 16:00  and then I bet it will change again and again and again and it will keep on changing for days / weeks / months... Isn't 3 weeks enough for it to be resolved?!?

I recommended you to my neighbours couple of months ago and they are furious too unfortunately. Why is there no back up option when these issues arise? 

@slowinternet11 wrote:

Thank you Steven for your answer, but as you can see the issue is not fixed yet. It's been 3 weeks now. The estimated date just keeps changing, yesterday was 13.05 at 15:00 and today changed to 14.05 at 12:00 and then to tomorrow 15.05 at 16:00  and then I bet it will change again and again and again and it will keep on changing for days / weeks / months... Isn't 3 weeks enough for it to be resolved?!?

I recommended you to my neighbours couple of months ago and they are furious too unfortunately. Why is there no back up option when these issues arise? 

Because that's up to you with a residential connection and no SLA, unless otherwise stated/providedby your ISP in your contract.

slowinternet11
On our wavelength

Woo Hoo , unbelievable. 🎆

I got the Good Text Message finally. Issue is fixed. 🙂

That was a long and bad journey, but I am glad and very happy it's over. 

Please don't do that to me again 😁

Thank you. 😃

slowinternet11
On our wavelength

The outage , the issue is back !!! Please help as this looks like it will be like this now forever!

Hi slowinternet11,

I'm sorry to hear the issue has returned, I appreciate that's frustrating. 

I've had a look and it appears that the SNR fault is now estimated to be resolved by 23rd May.

If you would like to request another update at any time, just let us know.

Kind regards

Beth