cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WhatsApp massager Hub5

McKenize333
On our wavelength

Screenshot_20220204-195510_WhatsApp.jpg

Can someone get in touch  with back office  about  I'm getting  hub5 after  do ther checks. IVE message  them  on 2.2.2022.  I'm still waiting.

Ps I don't  phone lines anyway  so I'm sure  I will  get New  Hub5 

VM HUB5/ RT-AX86 Router SamKnows Whitebox 8.0. 02 Unlimited calls and Text>https://www.asus.com/Networking-IoT-Servers/WiFi-Routers/ASUS-Gaming-Routers/RT-AX86U/

2.5GB WAN LINK RT-AX86 Router and HUB5
5 REPLIES 5

gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta

@McKenize333 wrote:

Screenshot_20220204-195510_WhatsApp.jpg

Can someone get in touch  with back office  about  I'm getting  hub5 after  do ther checks. IVE message  them  on 2.2.2022.  I'm still waiting.

Ps I don't  phone lines anyway  so I'm sure  I will  get New  Hub5 

You’ve dodged a bullet then. It’s riddled with issues no one wants one voluntarily. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @McKenize333,

Welcome back to our community forums and sorry to hear you have not heard back regarding your hub 5 compatibility. Just to confirm, have you checked your junk mail just to see if the correspondence is there? As this would be sent to the same email registered on your account. 

Please do let me know if you are still unable to locate this and we will do our best to help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi there.  

I'm stills  waiting on  email from your  backs office  about  hub5   

VM HUB5/ RT-AX86 Router SamKnows Whitebox 8.0. 02 Unlimited calls and Text>https://www.asus.com/Networking-IoT-Servers/WiFi-Routers/ASUS-Gaming-Routers/RT-AX86U/

2.5GB WAN LINK RT-AX86 Router and HUB5

As far as I am aware, and this has been confirmed by members of the forum team here, the Hub 5 is still only being sent out to selected customers and is strictly by invite only. There is no way for you to be 'added' to any list and what criteria VM are using to determine who is invited and who isn't is not clear.

Basically the WhatsApp messenger call from a month ago is just a load of rubbish. Whoever you were talking to either didn't understand the situation or was basically making stuff up to keep you happy.

You won't be receiving an email about the Hub 5 because one was never requested, nor were your details passed on to anyone. If you do get an offer of one then it will be by pure chance and nothing whatsoever to do with the call.

You might also care to have a read through the threads posted on here by customers who have been sent a Hub5 and their experiences with it.

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi McKenize333

Thank you for your update to the thread. 

As jem101 has advised, the option to receive a Hub 5 is currently on an invite basis. 

Our back office team will only contact you if your account has been chosen and is eligible to receive the equipment. 

This is happening on a trial roll out and we hope to be able to deliver the Hub to all of our customers but at this time, if you have not received an email, I am afraid the Hub is not currently available to you. 

Thanks 

Nat