cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WhatsApp and email messages not going from iphone since telephone connected to hub 4

philip1976
Joining in

Since connecting VM phone line via Hub 4, WhatsApp and email messages are very slow to send and receive to/from an iphone. Works ok via 4G when wifi turned off. However this problem is not experienced with an android mobile. Have rebooted, turned on and off and done factory reset to no avail. Any similar problems out there? Any solutions?

1 REPLY 1

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi philip1976,

Thanks for your post, and a warm welcome back to the Forums.

Sorry to hear you're having some problems with WhatsApp and your E-Mail. I've taken a look on our side, and can see that there are currently planned works in your area, which are due to be completed by 1:20PM today (31/01). Because of this, I'm limited on the checks I can run, however, it does appear that your Hub is currently within normal specification, and no other issues are identified.

Based on your post, it does appear that this may be a single-device issue, if no other devices are experiencing issues. We're limited on the support we can offer for this, but can you please try to forget your network, and reconnect? Do you also have any form of mobile anti-virus/protection active? If so, can you try temporarily deactivating those?

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ