cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What’s the process of early release from Virgin after a long problem with broadband connection

Nelo
Just browsing

I have an issue with VM about broadband connection for the past 6 weeks and after numerous talk with their office nothing has been done and I am living in a False promise since.

I am still paying but getting nothing but trouble and considering living the company as they broke all promises they make like we are nothing for them. Well I want value for my money and I decided to go all the way no matter what. I had enough 

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Someone can advis regarding leaving - but perhaps some on here may be able to see what the issue is and whether w can help resolve it.

Post us details of what the issues are, what's been done to try and sort them, what your package is and what VM equipment you have and what devices you are having problems on.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Nelo,

Thanks so much for your post and welcome to the Community Forums!

I'm so sorry to hear that you've been having issues with your broadband that haven't been resolved for you. We know how frustrating this can be.

I've been unable to locate the back end of your services using your forum profile information, so can you please tell us a bit more about the issues you've been having with your broadband, how the connection is on a wireless/wired connection so we can help further?

Many thanks,

Beth

Beth