cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is happening with internet

Mummysarah05
Tuning in

Hi quick question I don't know if anyone can help me but my internet keeps turning off and on it's really bad and it's been so bad that we can't even watch things as Well and play games online I just had enough off it now and my kids are getting bored because off it what can i do i have tried rebooting the box and still doesn't seem to do much for it I have even checked all the wires and my online status and it is saying something about a cable coming into my house do I have to phone virgin up and complain about it it's been like it for a few weeks now some days we can be ok some days it is so bad we can't do nothing I just don't want to pay for something and not get the use off it it's really annoying 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Mummysarah05

Thanks for your post 

Sorry to hear the connection keeps dropping 

How are things looking now 

Is the happening on all devices both wired and non wired?

Gareth_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta

Is it wired or wireless connections that are dropping?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Mummysarah05

Thanks for your post 

Sorry to hear the connection keeps dropping 

How are things looking now 

Is the happening on all devices both wired and non wired?

Gareth_L

Mummysarah05
Tuning in

Has anyone else's internet box red because mine has been like this for a while now and keeps on happening it's not like it's once or twice it feels like every month or every 2 weeks and it is getting so annoying and i checked the status in my area and it says there is a problem but the only thing is there is always a problem in my area so why can't they just fix it propley then the problem won't happen every 2 weeks or every month we still have to pay this services while we have no internet witch is wrong and no I am not saying they don't do there job propley it's just so annoying I am not happy about this services and if it carrys on I will be finding a different internet services. 

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Mummysarah05,

Thanks for your post.

Our community member and forum staff have both asked for details of what is going on if this is a wired or a wireless connection.

I have located your account and can see you have an engineer booked in.

Please if you do continue using our forums read and respond to questions and communicate so we can best help you.

Zoie