cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Safe Emails

2-4-1
On our wavelength

This evening my inbox has been bombarded with emails (10 so far) from Virgin Media Web Safe, adving me my parental settings have changed. However, I haven't changed them this evening.

Any ideas? 

4 REPLIES 4

2-4-1
On our wavelength

I've woken up this morning to a load more of the same emails. I've been asleep so certainly haven't been changing my Web Safe settings.

I've checked them & they're still the same settings as I left them.

It's rather frustrating because it's filling my inbox up!!

Has anyone on this forum experienced the same issue or does anyone have an idea why this is happening?

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @2-4-1,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that you're  having some issues with your emails at the moment.

That is very strange that you've received so many emails about changing your Web Safe options

Have you received any more emails like this since Wednesday when you last posted? 

Let us know so we can investigate further if needed.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

2-4-1
On our wavelength

Thanks for your message Paulina.

The issue stopped until yesterday & I've been receiving the same message at 2015 yesterday then 0307, 0321 & 0642 so far this morning.

I would appreciate it if you could investigate the issue & let me know what's going on. 

Hi @2-4-1

Thanks for coming back to us. Can you send us a photo of the email? Obviously blur out any private details. Just want to ensure these are coming from us.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill