cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wayleave help

peachfeet
Joining in

So I’ve been told I need some Wayleave forms filled in as I have a shared drive, was told to email my neighbours details to sort this out. I’ve done this and had no reply. So I rang up trying to find out how things are progressing, the Wayleave number rings for two minutes then disconnects, tried I’d say 18 times. So I ring some other numbers and the guy is part of the pre install team, he successfully tells me nothing and then gives me a free SIM card which I don’t want. After 30 minutes on the phone I finally get him to give me the number for the wayleave team which is different to mine, I ring it and it says this department is closed because of corona. So I ring up the pre install team again and a lady says I will have to wait “some time” before I’m emailed back by the wayleave team. After asking her what timeframe “some time” is she says 24-48 hours. Tell her it’s been 72 hours so far, she puts me through to an actual really helpful guy (or so I thought) who says he will chase this up for me and I will definitely either have a call back before 4pm or an email. It has been a day since he said that and I haven’t had anything. Anyone got any ideas on what I should do now? 

1 REPLY 1

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there

Thanks for your post

I'll send over a private message to take some details and have a look.

Many thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more