cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting for an upgrade to happen…

sl1m_tc
Dialled in

I rung in the evening to technical support and was told my upgrade was around 15:30 on 21st January 2021. I was told it would happen in the next 24 hours but I am sure it should be 30 minutes. 

Had the policy been changed? 

I’ve rebooted the Hub a few times.

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello sl1m_tc

Thanks for posting on the forum in regards to your recent conversation with the team to upgrade to 1 Gig.

From looking at your account and the speeds received over the last few days we can see this upgrade has now kicked in.

If you need us again in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Rob

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta

What upgrade?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi

From 500 to 1gig 

Do you have a Hub4?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Is it a VOLT upgrade?  If so they take 14 days on the VM side to update your configuration.

And as Gary has pointed out, you will need a Hub 4 to get 1GB speeds, so that adds another layer of work to be done.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hello sl1m_tc

Thanks for posting on the forum in regards to your recent conversation with the team to upgrade to 1 Gig.

From looking at your account and the speeds received over the last few days we can see this upgrade has now kicked in.

If you need us again in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Rob

Thank you Rob.

I can see I have been upgraded to 1gig.