Menu
Gutbuster
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

WWE network not working

Can't get WWE network through virgin internet, tried on smart TV, firestick and Android phone, works fine thru non virgin mobile data, but only works for couple of minutes thru home internet (150mbs)

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: WWE network not working

Hi Gutbuster, thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry to hear you've encountered this problem. What happens specifically when you try and access WWE network via your home internet - any specific error messages or anything like that?

Tom_F

0 Kudos
Gutbuster
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

no , plays ok for a couple of minutes then video quality drops and starts to buffer, then can't access video at this time, happens using 4k firestick, PS4, android phone, smart TV and laptop, but doesn't happen if I switch to my non virgin mobile internet. Last speed test was 150 mbs download , 21 mbs upload with ping of 27ms.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for confirming. I will need to raise this with the relevant team for further investigation - as soon as I get any update from them I will pop back to let you know. Sorry for any frustration this issue may cause in the meantime. 

Tom

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi again Gutbuster. The team we've raised this with have asked me to pop back and clarify a few more details before we go any further. 

• Does rebooting the connection get it working again?
  • Has you checked with WWE to ensure there aren’t any restrictions on your IP address?
  • Do you have trouble accessing websites etc when it happens, or just a problem with the WWE stream?
  • Are you able to try the hub in modem mode to see if that makes any difference?

Sorry for the delay, but thanks for your patience while we work through these diagnostics. 

Tom

0 Kudos
Gutbuster
Joining in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi, rebooting only starts the same process again, 5 mins max and it's off. No trouble getting online with any other service , only with WWE network.

I'll try modem mode in morning and report back.

0 Kudos
Gutbuster
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi, switching everything else that uses internet off, seems to fix the problem, so I'm thinking that points to a traffic management issue with the super hub 3?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for the update Gutbuster.

We don't have any traffic management on our side but if you have a lot of devices connected through WiFi this can cause congestion on your home network.

To alleviate this you can try connect any of your home devices through wired instead of wireless if possible.

I'll also send you a link to our WiFi wins forum we have here.

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos