cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WIFI - accessing HUB settings

Dexydock
Joining in

Hi, I'm trying to access my HUB settings as per some of the help pages.  I use 192.168.0.1 and when ask for the Hub password, I enter it and it states the password is incorrect. it cannot be incorrect as I've been very careful when entering it from the documentation (we're connected using the very same password!)

hope you guys can help please.

kr

Dd

7 REPLIES 7

BumbleVMTech
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi, Are you using the hub password written on the bottom of the hub?  Settings password

Regards

Rich

Here to help! Im a Field Technician helping out from home.

Find out more
************ FANCY £50 OFF YOUR BILL ************

****************** ASK ME HOW ******************

Hi Rich, yes I believe I am.  correct me if I'm wrong but that is the same password as for our connection of our devices..but I could be wrong of course..

regards

Dd

there are two passwords on the sticker on the bottom of hte hub - the wifi password and the settings password - it's the settings password you need.

BumbleVMTech
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Which hub do you have?  There should be a lable on the bottom.  On this there is Network name and WiFi password ( to connect devices to it).  Theres also one saying Settings Password which on a hub3 is usually 8 numbers

Rich

Find out more

thank you Rich - yep I was using the wrong pass word and should've used the 8 digit number.

much appreciated 

Dd

BumbleVMTech
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

That's ok, pleased we could help.  Have a good evening

Rich

Find out more

Hi @Dexydock

Thanks for using our forum.  Remember if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand.

Regards

Lee_R