cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WIFI PODS

ghe23630
Just joined

Good Morning,

Now partially WFH and struggling with connection at times.  I ordered 3 pods and only one arrived but without the ethernet cable (do I actually need it)  Today I have also received a text stating we have activated your new Virgin Media Kit - if you haven't already, or if you need more help in setting up? is this the pods?  With thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @ghe23630 

VM don't send out ethernet cables with the pods. You don't actually need them, although there are 2 ethernet ports should you want to make use of them.

It will be the pods that VM have activated, sometimesthough  they send them out pre-activated.

VM will only send out one pod at a time, and there must be an interval of at least one week before a second order will be accepted.

You can either order another pod via My Virgin Media or call the direct number 0800 064 3850.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey ghe23630, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear you only received one pod.

As mentioned we only can send one pod out at a time and then we have to wait a minimum of 5 days before ordering the second one.

You can order another one through the connect app or you can reach out back here within 5 working days and I can help you order one. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?