cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WIFI PODS

tracable
Tuning in

HI    

is it just me having so much trouble trying to get a wifi pod? i have tried 3 times via live chat and just get the same thing every time, i will be charged (to which i have to waste half an hour of my day proving i am eligable for the free pods) followed by trying every trick in the book to get me to sign a new contract!!  i have had to end up leaving the chat because i just cant get to order a pod!      our wifi has been rubbish for ages, we have a couple of black spots, we have just got a ring doorbell but cant use it because it cant pick up our wifi.  would be grateful of any help, thanks. ~Tracey

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

metalguru
On our wavelength

Don't bother mate had one for ages, won't connect and the app won't find my hub. Total waste of time and effort.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Tracey,

Please try following the instructions <<< here >>> 

If that doesn't work  you can also call by calling 0800 064 3850 to order a pod (they will only send out one at a time, and there must be an interval of at least one week before a second order will be accepted)

Call around 8am if possible when lines first open and are least busy.

They are free if you are on the Gig1 package, or Ultimate Oomph, or on a Volt bundle, however if you are on any other package then they are £8  a month.

A member of the Forum Team may pick this up for you in a day or two.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

hi, thank you. yes i have a Volt bundle. il try now, thamk you.

Hi @tracable 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the Community. Sorry to hear of any WiFi issues.

I have done a system check and there are no issues/outages and all your levels are in spec. The hub has been up for 6 weeks so please do reboot this for me at your earliest convenience, just helps freshen things up a bit. 

Do try the Connect App as per newapollo's message, should help you do a wireless scan in the property, optimise any coverage blackspots where possible and if a Pod is needed, you'll be prompted to order.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

metalguru
On our wavelength

Don't bother mate had one for ages, won't connect and the app won't find my hub. Total waste of time and effort.

Yep tried the app. It can’t connect to my hub either!! 🙄

What happens when you try to connect to the hub via the app? 

^Martin