cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WIFI POD Problems

on-dre
On our wavelength

So, 4+ weeks all my pods stopped working, Hub 4. They had been working for months then one day, they all stopped working and started to flash.

I got a new hub4, no difference. 

I was sent a new pod to try (Model PP01-VM), no difference, it just flashed (white). 

I've been promised call after call after call.......Asian/South African call centres are clueless

Also, I have 2 different types of pod, one has 1 ethernet port, flashes white, model PP01-VM and another flashes blue/green and has 2 ethernet ports, model SP01-VM. Does anyone know the spec differences between these?

A phone support guy in the UK told me that as a Gig1 customer I should have a "special" faster pod, any idea which model this may be (or is there a third/fourth) that I don't have that's for GiG1?

I see here that others are having pod issue with Hub4 compatibility (wish I'd visited here earlier). Do I need to demand a Hub5 swap? 

25 REPLIES 25

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @Lichtie61, and I'm sorry to hear of the issues with the Wi-Fi pods you have experienced.

Can you please confirm if we have advised of a ticket has being logged by our team to focus on this issue?

If so, was a fix date offered to you?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Thanks for getting back I have not been advised of a ticket being logged or a fix date offered.

Regards
Frank

on-dre
On our wavelength

er, @David_Bn there are several of us with the SAME issue for 4+ weeks now. I've been fobbed off and promised call backs not happened either. 

tom1888
On our wavelength

Yes, I also have same issue. All communicators (engineer who visited, forum responder) have now gone to ground, saying there is a known problem but they are waiting for an update. Please Virgin, can you tell us what is going on. Paying for premium service but not getting it. Very frustrating.

on-dre
On our wavelength

Can a moderator PLEASE help ME as I started this post and have been ignored (getting used to that from VM). I was promised replacement Super Pods, then I get a message saying you won't send any more as I have the maximum and the agent I spoke with said if I don't get a call on Friday to e-waste them. This is beyond farcical.....

1+month and no working wifi, I was also promised a £100 bill credit on 8/3, turns out that was a lie as she left no notes, thankfully i took detailed notes. 

on-dre
On our wavelength

BUMP, mods/forum team!!

Hi @on-dre 

Thanks for coming back to the thread. Multiple posts on the same thread and bumping will not get your post answered earlier. We have not been ignoring you either so please don't worry about that. 

The system outage that happened the other day seemingly fixed a few of these Pod issues. Has yours been fixed since as well?

I can also see after a system check we are replacing these Pods for you but do keep us posted. 

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

on-dre
On our wavelength

Well, when you answer others in a matter of hours and I have not had a response or help when I posted TWO WEEKS ago, how do you think that looks?

Why can't I tag or @ your username (or any other username to tag them??) 

No, my issue has not been resolved. I have not had superpods sent to me. All of the old pods were collected by an engineer but your system still shows me as having them??? If new pods had been sent to me I would have got an email. The last email I got was "we can't send you any more pods because you have the maximum" when this isn't true?

Can you send me the 3 Wifi 6E super pods please. 

on-dre
On our wavelength

Actually, what is more irksome is that you ANSWER AND HELP someone ELSE in the thread I STARTED!!!!

I have the same issue. Just being ignored