cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt

AndyP2609
On our wavelength

I took out a new O2 contract about a month ago, and was told that the Volt benefits would be applied automatically.  I've been on to the O2 website, and on here, and I've received no additional data/increased broadband rate.  

When I click on the Volt advertising/promotion on the VM website, it just takes me to the offers page with NO mention of Volt.  When I (eventually find and) click on the button that actually looks like it will give me some information about Volt... it takes me to the O2 website.

The so-called "help" facility for VM is utterly useless.  What with connectivity issues, issues with my V6 box, losing nearly a day of TV access, and paying over £100 per month, I'm seriously wondering about why I stick with Virgin Media at all.

2 REPLIES 2

Matt34
Tuning in

Hi

Best advice i could give if your benefits are not showing on your myvm or my o2 accounts woulf be to go to the benifits section of my o2 and see if the option to register is there. If it is complete that and you broadband speed boost will be applied within 7 working days.

If you don't have the option to register via my O2 the you would need to contact O2 customer services who would be able to arrange for the boosts to be added for you.

Hope this helps 🙂

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am a VM employee but all posts/opinions are my own.

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @AndyP2609,

Thank you for your post. Do you recall when your Volt package was activated? Assuming you're eligible (more info here), it can take up to 14 days for the benefits to be applied for both Virgin Media and O2 services.

In regards to the service issues, would you mind expanding on the problems you're facing exactly? We're here to help.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!