cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virign Media Connect won't connect our Hub 3

PeteK2
Tuning in

Hi

We have just moved to Virgin Media broadband last month and are trying to set up Virgin Media Connect. I go through all the steps, scanning the sticker on the bottom etc but then just get a message on the app saying 'We can't find a hub'. The hub is definitely on and working and my phone is definitely connected to the WiFi signal.

Any thoughts on what to try next? I've rebooted the phone and also uninstalled and reinstalled the VMC app.

Thanks - PeteK2

12 REPLIES 12

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Glad to hear all is sorted @PeteK2 

If we are able to assist you further then please do let us know. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Hi, I’m having the same issue, can you help? I’ve reset my hub, changed my password on the 192 page, deleted and reinstalled my app, and still it’s telling me I don’t have a hub. I need to order another booster and have been told the only way I can do this is via the app which won’t connect… very frustrating!

Hi @Bennett61, thanks for your post alhough I'm sorry you're having problems with the Virgin Media connect app.

Could you please kindly confirm first of all, if you have a Hub 3? The Virgin Connect app isn't yet compatible with later Hubs at the moment.

Can you also please try the full factory reset, i.e. the pinhole reset as advised by Zak earlier in the thread to see if this works?

Many thanks

Tom_W