cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virginmedia connect ap

handyandy99
Joining in

I've recently moved and taken my virgin broadband with me  .

When I try to use my virgin media connect ap it says account is inactive or closed .

Tried changing passwords etc but no joy .

Someone please help !! 

5 REPLIES 5

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

When you moved did you do a 'move & transfer' of the account from your old address to you new address or was a new VM account created.

If the later you will need to use the new My Virgin Media primary username to log into the connect app.

This forum is only for queries relating to the My Virgin Media app - can you log into that successfully?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

I used the I'm moving home thing. 

So I kept my virgin details. 

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Try deleting the app data and the sign in again with your primary username and password.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

No that didn't work ,I've even uninstalled ap and reinstalled .

Hi handyandy99, thanks for the message and welcome to the forums. 

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with the connect app. 

Can you log into the online account and confirm if it is bringing up the old account? 

You will be able to register with a new email or we can speak with IT team to get the email migrated over for you if that is the case?

Kind regards, Chris.