Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin wifi pods

Sean1962
Joining in

Hi,

This is my first posting so please go easy on me 🙂

Getting very frustrated trying to order a couple of Virgin wifi pods. I managed to get through to someone at Virgin 6 months ago who sent a wifi pod but we still have a couple of wifi dead spots in our home. I have tried a couple of Netgear extenders but they cause other issues. I've tried calling Virgin many times going through all the menu's to no avail. There are so many dead links on the Virgin web page when trying to order the wifi pods it all very frustrating and time consuming. Does any one have any suggestions or a Virgin link or direct phone line that is dedicated to ordering these Wifi pods ?  Even the Volt upgrade mentions you can order the pods but takes you directly to the O2 page but there's no info available on the O2 web site regarding any Virgin products or upgrades. Just going around in endless circles..........

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The mesh wifi  pods now come with a speed guarantee . See the following page for details, including  how to order online via My Virgin Media or through the Connect app

https://www.virginmedia.com/wifi-max 

You can also call the direct number 0800 064 3850 to order a pod (they will only send out one at a time, and there must be an interval of at least one week before a second order will be accepted)

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

SteNix2020
Up to speed

Welcome ... 😀

Have you tried doing Scans through the VM Connect app particularly where your blackspots are. Once it finds a blackspot it should promt you to Order a Pod. You could also drop them a message on WhatsApp or wait here for a few days for this to be picked up.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The mesh wifi  pods now come with a speed guarantee . See the following page for details, including  how to order online via My Virgin Media or through the Connect app

https://www.virginmedia.com/wifi-max 

You can also call the direct number 0800 064 3850 to order a pod (they will only send out one at a time, and there must be an interval of at least one week before a second order will be accepted)

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali