cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin upload 0.00

ThomasW1
Tuning in

I have had no Internet all day and all day yesterday. I called up he said "I've made some changes it should fix itself" it hasn't. My download speed is like 550 and my upload is 0.00 sometimes 0.01 if im lucky.... help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Client62
Hero

What upload speeds do you see at the Hub from this link ?

https://www.samknows.com/realspeed/   

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

21 REPLIES 21

Client62
Hero

What upload speeds do you see at the Hub from this link ?

https://www.samknows.com/realspeed/   

I cant even test it. My internet won't load the website......

Check for a local fault via 0800 561 0061

Call in the fault if there are no known local issues.

Sephiroth
Alessandro Volta

@ThomasW1 wrote:

I have had no Internet all day and all day yesterday. I called up he said "I've made some changes it should fix itself" it hasn't. My download speed is like 550 and my upload is 0.00 sometimes 0.01 if im lucky.... help

Nobody made any changes.  They can query the Hub and even reboot it but not change anything that fixes anything.

Load of bull.

Seph - ( DEFROCKED - My advice is at your risk)

Hi @ThomasW1, thanks for reaching out to us on the Virgin Media forums. 👋🏼

I'm sorry to hear about the issues with the broadband in the area. 😞
I've had a look and there is a broadband outage causing this issue.
The fault reference number is: F010505703 and the estimated repair time is for the 28th February 2023, at 10am.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hello. Yes it had come onto faults Sunday night. It first said fixed Sunday midnight. Then it said 10am Monday fix, then 10am Tuesday fix now 10am Wednesday fix..... What is the point in giving me a fix time if you guys don't even know. I feel like I'm gonna be reading fixed the next day for the next 2 years. That's how much confidence I have in virgin media. 

We do appreciate your frustration with that. The fix times are provided estimates and so these can change depending on if further work is needed. 

The current estimated fix date is: 03 MAR 2023 14:00

^Martin

Can one of you give me an insight of what the issue actually is? I don't understand how j can have normal download speeds and 0.00Mb upload speed? Thanks 

legacy1
Alessandro Volta
its likely a bug with the firmware for router mode some report modem mode is fine test that and let VM know.
---------------------------------------------------------------